Home Motor Vehicles Corporate Vital Statistics Personal Property Land Titles Boat Testing & Registration Contact

Fine Payments


You can pay your fines at Beiseker Registries.

We can take payment for a ticket that is not overdue, provided you have the yellow copy Page 3 (offence notice) of the ticket from the police to surrender to us.

We can also take payment for an overdue ticket which are posted on the motor vehicle system. These tickets will need to be paid before you can do any motor vehicle services.

If you pay your tickets at the Court House, you must bring in your receipts for us to override the charges.

Privacy Policy Website Agreement